TRIGGER TYPE COUNTDOWN TIMER CONTROL BOX
Trigger Type Countdown Timer Control Box
- The timer is in parallel circuit with relevant signal lights, the timer will be triggered by the last 9 seconds before the signal light shifts its status.
- Green signal light will be flashing by the last 3 seconds of the countdown timer to remind the driver.
- Before the countdown timer is triggered, the control box can control the controller to sent next step signal by pressing the key on the controller after 2.5 seconds; while the timer is counting down, we can not control the controller manually to send next step signal.
- 3 different working modes, to suit for all kinds of traffic junction signal lights control.
- Working voltage: 85-264V AC. Working temperature: -40 ~+80°C.
Note: Each output from the controller to the control box has corresponding indicator on the control box.